For complete cover and peace of mind a maintenance package called Vanarena Plus and can be included in the contract for a fixed monthly fee.
All maintenance packages include all routine servicing, replacement tyres and other repair costs that might be required and to keep you mobile 365 days a year. This cover is an addition to the full UK Manufacturers warranty as standard and at least 12 months roadside assistance and recovery that come with all new vehicles.
Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions covering Maintenance Contracts:
What does the Maintenance Contract include?
- Mechanical and electrical repairs or replacements, including associated parts and labour due to fair wear and tear
- Bulbs, Batteries, Exhausts, Cam Belts, Wiper Blades, Alternators & Starter Motors
- MOT tests
- Unlimited Premium Branded tyre replacements including valve and balance
- Free mobile tyre fitting service at a convenient location for you by appointment
- No recharges for punctures or damaged tyres (dependant upon finance provider)
How does it work?
- Free Service Booking and Management Service
- Free collection and delivery from your home or work address
- Free wash and vac
- Regular progress updates on repairs
- Preferential booking times with urgent repairs prioritised
- Downtime managed to a minimum
- Accredited garages including dedicated LCV networks (often available out of normal working hours)
- Courtesy car upon request
What are the benefits?
- Planned fixed monthly cost
- No unexpected maintenance costs
- Protection from rising inflation costs
- Dedicated qualified technical team to deal with any problematic vehicles
- VAT is 100% recoverable on the Maintenance element of your contract
What are the exclusions?
- Repairs or replacements due to driver error or driver induced faults
- Repairs due to accident damage
- Missing or Broken items e.g. Bent Aerials, Missing Hub Cabs
- Vandalised and Stolen Wheels and/or Tyres
- Damaged windscreen and/or glass replacement
- Lubricant and Fluid Top Ups between service intervals (e.g. Oil Top Ups, Screenwash Top Ups)
Can I upgrade my Maintenance Contract?
You can choose to upgrade your Maintenance Contract to include additional Roadside Assistance & Travel Breakdown cover if needed. This includes the following:
- Roadside Assistance Cover 24/7 365 Days a Year
- Free European Travel Breakdown Assistance
- Free of Charge 24hr replacement vehicle
- At home and roadside attendance
- Average time to attend 45 minutes with 82% roadside fix rate
- AA branded patrols
- Repair or Recovery to onward destination
- Onward travel e.g. train, taxi and air fares including accommodation for up to 8 passengers
- Repatriation back to UK
- Onward travel including accommodation
- Communications and Translation Service
- Foreign Travel Documentation Service (Subject to Document Fee) Valid for 12 Months
NB: Policies vary dependant upon finance provider.